1. Purchase a Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 bag.
2. Finish paying off my car.
4. Buy a home.
5. Visit the Music City – Nashville, TN.
6. Visit the Big Apple – NYC.
7. Go to a Broadway show in NYC.
8. Visit the Warner Bros. Studio Harry Potter Tour in London.
9. Go on a mission trip.
10. Own a good chunk of all my favorite Disney movies.
11. Pay off the majority of my student loans.
14. Attend the Thanksgiving Macy’s Parade.
15. Go swimming with dolphins.
16. Re-read all seven Harry Potter books.
17. Rent a cabin in Colorado for the weekend.
18. Let go of fear and go skydiving.
19. Ride passenger side in a race car.
20. Go to the hot air balloon festival in Albuquerque, NM.
22. Volunteer for the Make-A-Wish foundation.
23. Try a juicing detox.
24. Become more familiar with HTML coding. Beyond the basics.
25. Open my own Etsy shop.
Buy bride and groom Mickey Mouse ears at Disneyland after I get married. We got 'Happily Ever After' buttons. Close enough.
27. Go on a road trip.
28. Take a helicopter tour.
30. Celebrate the big 30 with a bang!