Holiday Gift Guide For Dogs

Procrastination at it's finest. I am barely getting to my holiday shopping this week and I am nowhere near done. Now, I am a fairly new puppy momma and this will be my little baby Winston's first Christmas. J and I are a little too excited for Christmas this year. We kind of want to go all out. (Let the judgement begin!) It also probably doesn't help that my sister is a huge dog lover (she has 4 dogs) who has puppy stockings filled with treats every year. Therefore, she fully supports J and I wanting to go all out this Christmas for Winston.

If you have a dog of your own and can't think of any holiday gift ideas for dogs, then go buy the biggest dog stocking available at the nearest store and start stuffing it with these holiday goodies! Dog toys, dog treats, dog holiday costumes - you name it!

Dog Ornament | Petsmart
Holiday Monkey Business Dog Collar | Baxter Boo
Snowman Dog Toy | Chewy 
Feeder Dishes  | Holden Designs
Squeaky Gingerbread Buddy  | Planet Dog
Santa Costume | Petco 
Holiday Argyle Dog Sweater  | Petco
Indoor Raised Pet Bed  | Target
Peanut Butter Braided Cane | Petsmart 

I'm officially excited for Winston's first Christmas. I swear, you'd think he's like my child. Do you buy your pet holiday gifts? Or am I now considered a crazy dog owner? 

Happy holidays! 

Labels: