For The Office / Coffee Mugs

Happy Monday! Or, if you're like me then you hate Mondays. They're such a drag. I would much rather be snuggled up in bed in my pjs at home, catching up on some of my favorite shows on Netflix. But I need money. I have to feed my bad shopping habits. Oh, and pay for school and my bills. That, too. So, I figured the best way to start off the work week would be with an awesome coffee mug. There are several cute coffee mugs that will turn your Monday (or any work day) around! I swear, I'm going to end up buying all of these. I'm currently in love with my Everyday I'm Hustlin' coffee mug.

coffee mugs for the office

01. Same Amount Of Hours As Beyonce Mug
02. Hustlin' Coffee Mug
03. I Woke Up Like This Mug
04. Coffee Before Talkie Mug
05. Eat, Blog, Love Mug
06. Shh, There's Wine In Here Mug

Hope these coffee mugs turn your Monday around!

Labels: