Bathroom Counter Organization

This is why I love blogging and sponsors. Thanks to Rebekah's bathroom counter organization post from Living Lavender, I was inspired to make a trip to the Container Store and reorganize my counter. Now, it doesn't look as nice as Rebekah's but it's a start and I am happy with the results. I can't wait to reorganize the bathroom cabinet and medicine cabinet now. 

bathroom organization tips

bathroom counter organization

reorganize your skincare products

WHAT'S IN THE BIN ORGANIZER?

+ Clarisonic Mia 2
+ Estee Lauder Face Wash
+ Epiduo Topical Skin Treatment
+ Aveeno Face Cream Cleanser
+ First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cleanser
+ First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer 
+ Clinique Eye Makeup Remover
+ Yes To Cucumber Facial Towelettes
+ Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream

They're mostly products from my daily night skincare routine

Do you have any bathroom organization tips? I need to find a way to reorganize my bathroom drawers now. 

Labels: