Favorite Scarves Under $50

Because a post of my Fall Favorites wasn't enough. If you know anything about me, you will know that I have a pretty large collection of scarves, which is probably pointless for me to have that many scarves seeing as I live in Texas. I can't help it, though. A cheetah print scarf will always be my favorite. You just can't go wrong with cheetah, but these are also high up there on my favorite scarves list.



favorite scarves


Express Leopard Print Scarf
H&M Pattern Scarf
Plain Black Knit Scarf
Black Floral Print Scarf
The Dressing Room Cotton Scarf
J. Crew Capri Scarf

What's your favorite Fall accessory? Are you as equally as obsessed with scarves as I am?


SUPER FAB SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT
blog | bloglovin | facebook | twitter | instagram

Say hello to Annie from Anniemayzing. Her blog is filled with so much love and happiness. I seriously cannot help but smile every time I visit her blog. Annie and her hubby (her knight in shining armor) go to some pretty sweet events. From NHL hockey games to an event at Yelp's 10th Anniversary where they got to meet the CEO of Yelp. If that's not enough excitement for you to read in one sitting, Annie gets to check off another thing from her bucket list: going to a Gavin Degraw concert. Her favorite celebrity! I seriously need to get out more now. Check out her blog to read more!

Happy Tuesday!

Labels: